Freeform Hourglass Shaped Crystal Glass Hand-Crafted Acacia Dining Table with Smashed Crystal Glass Fill
This unique 2.99-meter dining table is immaculately handcrafted from a single slab of reclaimed acacia timber. The slab has been kiln-dried, laboriously sanded using the full range of grit papers and reinforced with solid iron to maintain structural integrity. Naturally occurring blemishes in the slab have been filled with our unique smashed crystal glass fill and coated over using a high-quality liquid glass finish in a process that takes 25 days or 200 man hours. The default legs are stainless steel that once assembled, locks into position with the slab ensuring the top will remain perfect for generations.
Highlights of this particular slab are its soft white freeform sides and luscious contrasting grains. We have used smashed crystal glass on the very few small fills on this top to contrast and stand out against the black grains. Under lighting, this gives a stunning effect.
Available choices for leg colours are chrome, hairline, or black powder-coat. Other options available on special request.
- LIMITED – reeform Hourglass Shaped Crystal Glass Hand-Crafted Acacia Dining Table with Smashed Crystal Glass Fill – RARE & UNIQUE
- SIZE: 299 X 117-92-124
- SHAPE: FREEFORM HOURGLASS
- FINISH: TBC – ANY EXCEPT CRYSTAL RESIN
- FILL: HAIRLINE & CRYSTAL
- LEGS: Y-LEGS HAIRLINE STAINLESS STEEL
- STATUS: FINAL STAGES
- COMPLETION: 4-8 WEEKS DEPENDING ON FINISH
- RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE: USD 5,500 – 9,000 DEPENDING ON LEGS & FINISH
OIL FINISH: GLOSS/MATT/HARDWAX OR CRAFT: USD 5,500-6000
YACHT FINISH: USD 9,000-9,500