Freeform 2.98m Crystal Glass Hand-Crafted Acacia Dining Table
This 2.98-meter dining table is immaculately handcrafted from a single slab of reclaimed acacia timber. The slab has been kiln dried, laboriously sanded using the full range of grit papers and reinforced with solid iron to maintain structural integrity. Natural occurring blemishes in the slab have been filled with our unique smashed crystal glass fill and coated over using a high-quality liquid glass finish in a process that takes 25 days or 200 man hours. The legs are brushed stainless steel that once assembled, locks into position with the slab ensuring the top will remain perfect for generations.
Highlights of this slab are its soft white freeform sides, its natural curviness, and luscious contrasting grains. The grains swirl up and down the length of the table. We have used clear crystal glass on the small fills on this top to contrast and stand out against the black grains. Under lighting, this gives a stunning effect.
Available choices for leg colours are chrome, hairline, or black powder-coat. Other options available on special request.
- LIMITED – Freeform 2.98m Crystal Glass Hand-Crafted Acacia Dining Table – RARE & UNIQUE
- SIZE: 298 x 104-100-97
- SHAPE: FREEFORM S-SHAPE
- FINISH: TO BE CONFIRMED – ANY FINISH
- FILL: CLEAR CRYSTAL GLASS
- LEGS: Y-LEGS HAIRLINE STAINLESS STEEL – CHANGEABLE
- STATUS: PRE-FINISH
- COMPLETION: 3-6 WEEKS DEPENDING ON FINISH AND LEGS
- RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE: USD 5,000 – 12,000 DEPENDING ON LEGS & FINISH
OIL FINISH: GLOSS/MATT/HARDWAX OR CRAFT: USD 5,000-5,5000
YACHT FINISH: USD 8,500-9,000
RESIN FINISH: USD 11,500-12,000