2.95m- Freeform Crystal Glass
This 2.95m dining table is immaculately handcrafted from a single slab of reclaimed acacia timber. The slab has been kiln-dried, laboriously sanded using the full range of grit papers and reinforced on the underside with solid iron to maintain structural integrity. Naturally occurring blemishes in the slab have been filled with our unique crystal glass fill and coated over using a high-quality crystal glass finish in a process that takes 25 days or 200 man hours. The default legs are stainless steel that once assembled, locks into position with the slab ensuring the top will remain perfect for generations.
Hi-lights of this particular slab are its soft white freeform sides and long swirly grain. This has no deep fills – just a couple of shallow gauges which we have filled with clear crystal glass – totally transparent.
Available choices for leg colours are chrome, hairline, or black powder-coat. Other options available on special request.
- LIMITED -2.95m- Freeform Crystal Glass Hand-Crafted Acacia Dining Table with Smashed Crystal Glass Fill – RARE & UNIQUE
- SIZE: 295 x 115-90-120
- SHAPE: FREEFORM
- FINISH: CRYSTAL GLASS
- FILL: CLEAR CRYSTAL GLASS
- LEGS: Y-LEGS STAINLESS STEEL – CHANGEABLE
- STATUS: FINAL STAGES AWAITING LEGS
- COMPLETION: 4 WEEKS DEPENDING ON LEGS
- RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE: USD 12,000